This can be a funny opening line. What was the first thing you thought of when you read this lead?
When was the last time you…
- Finished a pint of ice cream all by yourself
- Laughed so hard you cried
- Got up in the morning with fabulous energy
- Read a book in just a couple of days because you couldn’t put it down
- Gave yourself a pat on the back for doing a great job
- Thanked someone for being kind to someone else
- Took a walk without thinking you were doing it for your health
- Called people to invite them to a party
- Looked at your clean desk and felt excited to work on that project that will grow your business because nothing else is in the way to distract you
Let me know some of your thoughts, just hit reply and send me an email. You can go to my Facebook page at ExtraordinaryOrganizing and comment too. Feel free to like the page.
How are you feeling about clearing out the spaces in your life to make way for more success? You have heard the expression that you have to say “no” to make way for the things you need to say “yes” too, haven’t you? Well, it is kind of the same way for having too much in your life.
It doesn’t work to say you are waiting to get motivated. What I have on my desk is 3 little post-its that say ACTION > RESULTS> MOTIVATION. Everything starts with the action first. When you see results you get motivated to do more or do it again. So today, if you haven’t started already, start by clearing your desk. Follow the last posts to get started on a new lifestyle. It will be harder at first, using your consciousness to get through the day but it is fun to question and be aware of your actions to see if they are the actions you need to be taking to grow your business and your life.
Thank you for taking time to read this post. It is late when I am writing it and I might be a little more philosophical. Read it again, just to be sure you didn’t miss something. It was meant for you.